The WS-MC-2 AM/FM/Weather Band Tuner with RBDS and SiriusXM-Ready®, features robust capabilities packed into a small package. The MC-2 provides a solution for those who need to install a receiver in smaller and tighter spaces all while maintaining the ability to provide Wet Sounds un-matched sound quality.
• Bluetooth® Streaming, Auxiliary (3.5mm), USB, & Pandora Inputs, SiriusXM-Ready®
• Simple & Secure Bluetooth® Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
• 2.7” Ultra Bright full color TFT display
IPX6 Rated (Displays album art via compatible devices)
• Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection via compatible devices
• Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm Max Output
• Front & Rear Preamp outputs with fading capability
• 7 Band Digital Equalization
• Front Panel Mounted Independent Secondary Zone Control (Full Range or Subwoofer)
• Adjustable Input Gains for all inputs
• Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
• Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
• SiriusXM® Connect Tuner and Subscription required and sold separately
• Compatible with SiriusXM® SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner, Model # SXV300V1
- AM/FM/Weather Band Tuner with RDS
- Source Play:
- Bluetooth® Streaming, Auxiliary, USB, & Pandora Inputs. Adjustable Input Gains for all inputs
- Simple & Secure Bluetooth® Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
- Front & rear preamp outputs with fading capability
- Internal Power Amplifier 50W x 4 @ 2Ω Max Output
- 5.1" W x 3.1" H 2.9" D
- Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
- Front Panel Mounted Independent Secondary Zone Control- Full Range or Subwoofer
- Day/Night illumination & dimming
- 2.7” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – display album art via compatible devices
- Built-In Bluetooth®:
- Zone Control:
- Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB connection via compatible devices
- Fully upgradeable operating system software via USB port
What This Warranty Covers
This is a "Limited" warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship and warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is also only valid if the original purchase was made from an authorized Wet Sounds dealer.
How Long Coverage Last
This warranty runs for two years from the date of the purchase. It is recommended to REGISTER your warranty online within 45 days of your purchase at WWW.WETSOUNDS.COM.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover fading or discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals such as ammonia, household bleach, or any cleaning material that contains abrasive substances. (For information on how to prevent fading or discoloration, consult for recommendations on cleaning products) Wet Sounds, Inc. does not cover the cost for removal and reinstallation of any kind. Additionally, shipping TO Wet Sounds, Inc. is covered by the purchaser This warranty is void and inapplicable if Wet Sounds deems that the product was abused or misused; including but not limited to Speaker product that has been improperly-powered (under or over powered), causing thermal (burnt voice coil) and/or mechanical failure (torn surrounds or spiders), damage caused by accident, mishandling, improper installation, negligence, normal wear and tear, excessive water or heat damage, freight damage or products that have been altered in any way. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized Wet Sounds dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.) Wet Sounds is not responsible for any damages to a consumer's boat or person from a product failure. The warranty is void if Wet Sounds deems the product was installed or used improperly. Wet Sounds shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, except to the< extent provided (or prohibited) by applicable law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state.
What Wet Sounds, Inc. Will Do
Wet Sounds, Inc will repair any part of your product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible, Wet Sounds, Inc will replace the product in question. If it is deemed necessary Wet Sounds, Inc. will either replace the entire product with a refurbished unit or it will be replaced with a model that is similar in price if that model is no longer available. Labor cost and materials needed to complete this service will be at no charge to the purchaser. Additionally, the cost of shipping TO the consumer is also covered under this warranty.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Contact Wet Sounds, Inc. either by phone at 877-938-7757 or by email at WARRANTY@WETSOUNDS.COM. A service representative will assist you in the necessary actions to verify that the problem that you are experiencing is covered under warranty. If it is in fact a warranty issue, Wet Sounds will issue an RA number for tracking purposes and give instructions on sending the product in for evaluation. Wet Sounds, Inc. How State Law Applies This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Wet Sounds, Inc. products sold on any non authorized web site or internet auction site are void of any and all manufacturer's warranty. Please contact Wet Sounds at 877-938-7757 or visit our web site at WWW.WETSOUNDS.COM to search for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.