Wet Sounds™ is a marine audio manufacturer based out of Texas. Wet Sounds™ was founded by a group of audio industry veterans to deliver a new level of performance and style to the marine industry. Combining our expertise in audio and our passion for boating, Wet Sounds™, Inc. was launched to create a new level of standards as a "High Performance Marine Audio" manufacturer.
For all employment inquiries with Wet Sounds, please e-mail email@example.com
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
The expectation of the position is to provide audio solutions to our dealer network by assisting with sales orders, providing solutions, and making proactive phone calls to dealer and prospects sharing information about all products offered by Wet Sounds.
Location: Rosenberg, Texas office
- Answering customer phone calls and providing support on all products.
- Making proactive phone calls to prospects and develop leads
- Working within our software to update account information
- Work price quotes and review solutions with customers
- Load sales orders and manage picking tickets for the shipping department
- Keep active weekly call log
- Follow-up and deliver first class service on all quotes and orders
- Organized and sales driven
- Phone support and sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quotas using a consultative/solution selling approach.
- A customer-driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word, CRM experience (preferred)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject Inside Sales
Wet Sounds, Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Warehouse Associate in the Houston area. This position is in our Rosenberg warehouse in Rosenberg, TX. Job responsibilities include order fulfillment, receiving inbound freight, and inventory management. The Wet Sounds environment is fast paced and requires high attention to detail as well as strong organizational skills.
Duties of this position include but will not be limited to picking, packing, shipping, and receiving product. Ideal candidates will meet the most or all the following requirements:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on their own
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 yrs. experience in a warehouse or similar position
- Some weekend work required
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Forklift Experience
Additional, but not required skills:
- Familiar with consumer electronics, boating and the powersports market
- Experience with tools
Please submit resume to email@example.com, subject Warehouse Associate